She had imagined Jace leaping from the bed in astonishment and gasping something like “Egad!” This didn’t happen-largely, she suspected, because Jace had seen much stranger things in his life, and also because nobody used the word “Egad!” anymore.
-Cassandra Clare, City of Bones.
I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD.
- tris24darkstar reblogged this from injacesandwillspants
- shutup-imhilarious likes this
- thezefronposter likes this
- sherlockinand likes this
- wishthaticouldhavethismoment reblogged this from injacesandwillspants
- xxdaughterofapolloxx likes this
- remimiprimus likes this
- wonderlandinmymind reblogged this from injacesandwillspants
- wonderlandinmymind likes this
- injacesandwillspants likes this
- injacesandwillspants reblogged this from sydneyivashkov
- sydneyivashkov reblogged this from bookwormsociety
- invisible-wrackspurts likes this
- bookwormsociety posted this